- This product is not able to keep the temperature of hot water above 70°C for a long period of time. Hence this product is not suitable to be used as a bottle warmer.
- The effect of heat-retention differs according to the amount of liquid, outside temperature etc.
Directions to Wash
- When using laundry machine, put the product in laundry net
- Close the zipper before washing
- Do not use brush or chlorine bleaching agent
- Do use tumbler dryer
- Do not iron the product
- Hang in the shade when drying
- Do not use dry-cleaning
- Always use this product under adult supervision. Before each use, inspect the product.
- Be careful of burn when using hot water.
- Do not bring prepared formula milk or cow milk as the milk may go bad.
- Plastic bottles are recommended to bring outdoor. Glass bottles have risks of breakage with accidental dropping.
- Screw the cap lightly and use the hood to make sure there is no leakage.
- Liquid may seep through from stitching if there is any leakage from bottle
- If there is leakage of milk or juice, please wash the product immediately
- Water repellant effect may deteriorate along with the usage and frequency
- Insert the buckle securely when using.
- The color of printing may come off due to friction.