Do you know the waxy coating that is found on newborns is called Vernix Caseosa? It protects the baby’s skin from fluid and without it, the baby’s skin will be chap or wrinkled. But it’s often being wiped off immediately after the baby is born and this causes the baby’s skin to be exposed and unprotected.
We all know that overtime our skin loses moisture and gets rough and wrinkle. Newborns are more prone to losing moisture in their skin 100x faster than adults because of their delicate skin. Newborn Pure has dual moisturization by Natulayer™ that mimics the natural coat of Vernix on newborn and forms a powerful moisturization formula for the baby’s skin by providing these benefits:
- Quick application and absorption
- Moisturization protection during bath
- A protective barrier on skin
- Long-lasting moisturization on baby’s skin
- A matching pH to your baby’s skin
- Safety assurance for use for newborn onwards