Pouch type baby food that can easily be used at the table every day
- No preservatives
- Based on dietitian’s recipe
- Suitable for 9 months onwards
- Salt content within recommended limit for babies
- Made in Japan
How to use the product:
Pre-cooked and ready to eat. Please transfer it to a bowl and enjoy eating.
In case of warming with hot water:
- Place unopened pouch into pre-boiled hot water for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the pouch from hot water after 1-2 minutes. Insert a utensil into the hole on the corner of the pouch to assist with removal.
- Open the pouch from the notch, transfer to a bowl, stir lightly and enjoy eating.
In case of heating in microwave:
- Estimated heating time is 1-20 seconds at 500W or 600W.
- Be sure to transfer the food to a microwave-safe container, cover with microwave-compatible wrap and heat it up. After heating, stir lightly and enjoy eating.
|Water, Carrot, Potato, Konjac, Processed sardine(Sardine, Onion, Potato starch, Dried egg yolk, Ginger, Sugar, Salt) Thickener, Soy sauce, Chinese cabbage, Bonito stock, Dried hijiki, Fish sauce, Yeast extract, Salt, Ginger extract, Calcium hydroxide
*The egg yolk used as a raw material contains a small amount of egg white. *The production line that processes sardines also manufactures products containing shrimp and milk. *Silver and black particles may be found in the processed sardines. These originate from fish skin, and are edible. *The food may occasionally look cloudy.This is natural and had no bearing on its quality.
The product contains the following allergens:
Egg, Soybean, Fish sauce(Seafood)
Check in advance if it is not too hot before feeding your child. The age indicated on the packaging is a guideline. Adjust the size and hardness of the food by crushing the ingredients as needed. Consume as so as possible after opening. Do not feed leftover, nor prepare food in advance for your child. Consult with experts on how to start weaning process.
Reviews endif; ?>
There are no reviews yet.