Pouch type baby food that can easily be used at the table every day
- No preservatives, food colouring or flavouring agents.
- Based on dietitian’s recipe
- Suitable for 12 months onwards
- Salt content within recommended limit for babies
- Made in Japan
How to use the product:
Pre-cooked and ready to eat. Please transfer it to a bowl and enjoy eating.
*Be aware that the heated food may spill out when removing the wrap.
In case of warming with hot water:
- Place unopened pouch into pre-boiled hot water for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the pouch from hot water after 1-2 minutes. Insert a utensil into the hole on the corner of the pouch to assist with removal.
- Open the pouch from the notch, transfer to a bowl, stir lightly and enjoy eating.
In case of heating in microwave:
- Estimated heating time is 10-20 seconds at 500W or 600W.
- Be sure to transfer the food to a microwave-safe container, cover with microwave-compatible wrap and heat it up. After heating, stir lightly and enjoy eating.
- DO NOT use auto function of the microwave
|Water, Onion, Carrot, Corn, Green peas, Processed sardine (Sardine, Onion, Potato starch, Dried egg yolk, Ginger, Sugar, Salt), Thickener, Chinese cabbage paste, Green pepper paste, Chicken extract, Soy sauce (contains Soybean), Salt, Butter, Yeast extract, Sesame oil
*The egg yolk used as a raw material contains a small amount of egg white.
The product contains the following allergens:
Egg, Milk, Sesame, Soybean, Chicken
The contents are hot after heating. Be careful when opening the package to avoid burns. Check temperature of food before feeding your child. The age indicated on the packaging is a guideline. The age indicated on the packaging is a guideline. Adjust the size and hardness of the food by crushing the ingredients as needed. Consume as soon as possible after opening. Do not feed leftovers, nor prepare food in advance for your child. Consult with experts on how to start the weaning process.
Reviews endif; ?>
There are no reviews yet.