Backed by 60 years of research on baby’s natural suckling motion, our SofTouch™ nursing bottles is the best and closest you can get to moms, tested and approved by more than 1 million babies worldwide!
What’s in the gift set:
|Wide-neck 160ml (For 0+ months)||1|
|Wide-neck 240ml (For 3+ months) nursing bottle||1|
|PIGEON teether Step 1||1|
|SofTouch™ Wide Neck Nipple S Size||2|
- Clinically tested for seamless switch between breast and bottle
- Shaped to help minimize swallowed air
- Advanced venting system to prevent gas
- SofTouch™ Peristaltic PLUS Nipple – 100% silicone, super soft and flexible to allow for natural and smooth tongue movement
- Bottle is made from Polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) material with high heat resistance and excellent durability
- BPA Free
- PIGEON SofTouch™ Peristaltic PLUS Nipple caters to the 3 key steps when a baby sucks: Latching On, Peristaltic Tongue Movement and Swallowing. Allows smooth transition between feeding from breast to bottle, and eliminates issue of nipple confusion. Nipple is of perfect shape and size to fit into the sucking fossa of baby
- Inner vertical lines strengthen the structure of nipples; making it collapse-resistant.
- Textured surface allows baby to latch on easily and securely
- 100% silicone nipple; super soft and flexible, allows natural and smooth tongue movement
- Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic.
- Strong color scheme to attract baby
- Step 1 (4+ months) – Air holes and teething pad to prevent choking
- Easy to grip
- Movable rings give a rattling sound to attract babies’ attention
- Made of soft material
- BPA Free
Made from Polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) material, this bottle is durable and able to withstand high temperature sterilization process. PPSU is widely used in manufacturing medical and food-contact products. The color of the bottle is the natural color of this material.
|Body||Hydrogenated Styrene-Isoprene Copolymer|
How to clean the products:
Cleaning Immediately after use. Rinse in warm water and wash using a Pigeon Liquid Cleanser. Use a nylon brush to wash glass bottles.
How to sterilize the product:
Sterilization Method : Boiling, Steam, Chemical
Be sure to sterilize before every use.
Boiling/Steaming sterilization: Thoroughly wash the nipple, bottle, cap and hood, and place in water. Bring the water to a boil. Sterilize for 5 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
Chemical sterilization and microwave sterilization are possible. Use sterilizing products specifically for baby bottles and nipples. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual for these products. With chemical sterilization, the printing on the bottle may fade.