Backed by 60 years of research on baby’s natural suckling motion, our SofTouch™ nursing bottles is the best and closest you can get to moms, tested and approved by more than 1 million babies worldwide!
- Clinically tested for seamless switch between breast and bottle
- Shaped to help minimize swallowed air
- Advanced venting system to prevent gas
- PPSU is widely used in manufacturing medical and food-contact products. The color of the bottle is the natural color of this material.
- SofTouch™ Peristaltic PLUS Nipple – 100% silicone, super soft and flexible to allow for natural and smooth tongue movement
- Bottle is made from Polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) material with high heat resistance and excellent durability
- BPA Free
- Our SofTouch™ Peristaltic PLUS Nipples are designed based on extensive research on the 3 natural movements that a baby do while feeding.
- Latching on: The lips open outward and latch on the areola. A newborn baby has a sucking fossa that is small round cavity in the center of the upper jaw.
- Peristaltic tongue movement (sucking): ‘Wave-like’ tongue movement squeezes the nipple and extracts milk
- Swallowing: The back of the tongue rises, channeling the milk into the esophagus.
How to clean the products:
Cleaning Immediately after use. Rinse in warm water and wash using a Pigeon Liquid Cleanser. Use a nylon brush to wash glass bottles.
How to sterilize the product:
Sterilization Method : Boiling, Steam, Chemical
Be sure to sterilize before every use.
Boiling/Steaming sterilization: Thoroughly wash the nipple, bottle, cap and hood, and place in water. Bring the water to a boil. Sterilize for 5 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
Chemical sterilization and microwave sterilization are possible. Use sterilizing products specifically for baby bottles and nipples. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual for these products. With chemical sterilization, the printing on the bottle may fade.