Supported by a peadiatric dentist in consideration of infant’s healthy oral development.
- Easy sucking soother developed based on the research on infant oral development
- Light-weight and less stress for baby to keep holding on in his/her mouth
- Supported by paediatric dentist in consideration of baby’s teeth development
How to clean the product:
- Before first usage and for subsequent cleaning, immerse the soother in sterilizing solution or boiling water for 5 minutes and allow it to cool.
- Remove any trapping water by shaking the soother downwards repeatedly for 15 strokes.
- Clean before each use.
- If the soother is not use immediately after sterilization, always store in a dry, covered container.
How to sterilize the product:
Sterilization Method : Boiling, Steam, Chemical
Be sure to sterilize before every use.
Boiling/Steaming sterilization: Thoroughly wash the nipple and place in water. Bring the water to a boil. Sterilize for 5 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
Chemical sterilization and microwave sterilization are possible. Use sterilizing products specifically for baby bottles and nipples. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual for these products. With chemical sterilization, the printing on the bottle may fade.
Inspect carefully before each use, especially when the child has teeth. Pull the soother in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness. Do not leave a soother in direct sunlight or near any source of heat, or leave in disinfectant (sterilizing solution) for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the nipple/teat. Keep the removable protection (hood) for the nipple / teat away from children to avoid suffocation. Never dip the soother in sweet substances or medication as this may cause tooth decay. In the event that the soother becomes lodged in the mouth, DO NOT PANIC; it cannot be swallowed. The two holes on the soother shield enable breathing without interruption. Remove from the mouth with care and as gently as possible. For hygiene and safety reasons, replace the soother after one to two months of usage. Do not clean the soother with abrasive cleaning agents.
|Shield & Ring||Polypropylene|