[Boiling, steam or chemical sterilization]
- We recommend to replace the bottle every 6 – 12 months. If you see any stubborn milk stains, scratches or discolouration on the Nursing Bottle, it is an indication to consider changing to new nursing bottles.
- For the silicone nipple, we recommend rotating 2 or more nipples for about 2 months before replacing them (boiling, steam and chemical).
- If you see any stubborn milk stains, scratches or discolouration on the Nipple, it is an indication to consider changing to new nipples.
- When using UV sterilizer with drying function, it is necessary to place the bottle body at least 1 inch (2.54cm) away from the inner wall/ceiling where the air ventilation outlet is. This may avoid any damage or deterioration of the bottle.
- UV Sterilization may subject the material to premature aging, especially if it is subjected to repeated sterilization. Therefore, we recommend you replace the product when it starts to discolour and/or turns cloudy.