Ideal in helping you feed when your child first starts weaning.
- Specially designed to fit baby’s mouth comfortably and safely
- Uniquely designed with Positioning Stopper to prevent spoon from going too far into baby’s mouth
- Two types of spoons – Green for use with purees, Pink for use with juice and soups
- Drinking Spout fits a baby’s mouth, so spills are avoided
- Handles is easy to grip and made of non-slip material
- Bowls come with non-slip base
- Idea shape for self-weaning
- BPA /BPS Free
- Suitable for 6 months onwards
How to sterilize the product:
Sterilization Method : Boiling, Steam, Microwave, Chemical
Before first use, clean the product. Wash before use.
Boiling/Steaming sterilization: Thoroughly wash the product and place in water. Bring the water to a boil. Sterilize for 3 – 5 minutes after the water has boiled. Be careful not to leave the items in the boiling water for too long as this will shorten the lifespan of the items.
Chemical sterilization are possible. When using bleaching agents, be sure to read the instructions on the package carefully before use.
How to start weaning:
Slowly introduce the spoon to your child with first weaning foods. Initially, your child may reject the spoon as they are accustomed to the natural reflexes of drinking milk. However, with practice and patience, your child will gradually learn to open his/her mouth when the spoon is placed closed to their lips and close their mouths when the spoon is being pulled out. When they have mastered eating first weaning foods, your may want to introduce liquids using the spoon.
||Material||Heat Resistance||Sterilization Method|
|Bowl||Polypropylene||120°C||Boiling, Microwave, Chemical|
Do not leave it next to an open flame. Excessive sterilization may damage the product, be careful. Certain food might result in staining of the items. However, this has no effect on hygiene level.Biting the utensils may leave tooth marks