Ideal in helping your child first starts weaning,
- Spoon tip never touches table surface
- The spoon makes it easy for toddlers to ladle food by themselves.
- Spoon is ideal for toddler’s mouths, letting them mash all the food on the scoop.
- Scoop is angled to encourage easy scooping and self-weaning
- The Fork makes it easy for toddlers to spear food by themselves.
- The shape of the stopper prevents toddlers from over-inserting the Fork into their mouth
- Storage case included
- BPA Free
- Suitable for 12 months onwards
How to sterilize the product:
Sterilization Method : Boiling, Steam, Chemical
Before first use, clean the product. Wash before use.
Boiling/Steaming sterilization: Thoroughly wash the product and place in water. Bring the water to a boil. Sterilize for 3 – 5 minutes after the water has boiled. Be careful not to leave the items in the boiling water for too long as this will shorten the lifespan of the items.
Chemical sterilization are possible. When using bleaching agents, be sure to read the instructions on the package carefully before use.
Do not microwave.
How to start weaning:
Slowly introduce the spoon to your child with first weaning foods. Initially, your child may reject the spoon as they are accustomed to the natural reflexes of drinking milk. However, with practice and patience, your child will gradually learn to open his/her mouth when the spoon is placed closed to their lips and close their mouths when the spoon is being pulled out. When they have mastered eating first weaning foods, your may want to introduce liquids using the spoon.
||Material||Heat Resistance||Sterilization Method|
|Spoon||Polypropylene||120°C||Boiling, Steaming, Chemical|
Do not leave it next to an open flame. Excessive sterilization may damage the product, be careful.Certain food might result in staining of the items. However, this has no effect on hygiene level.Biting the utensils may leave tooth marks.
Reviews endif; ?>
There are no reviews yet.