PIGEON New SofTouch™ Nipple caters to the 3 key steps when a baby sucks: Latching On, Peristaltic Tongue Movement and Swallowing. Allows smooth transition between feeding from breast to bottle, and eliminates issue of nipple confusion.
Nipple is of perfect shape and size to fit into the sucking fossa of baby
- Born from over 60 years of extensive research on 3 key factors of baby’s natural sucking behaviour:
- Latching on
- sucking (peristaltic tongue movement)
- Global No.1* Nursing Bottle Brand – trusted by mums around the world
- Even softer Nipple with 100% silicone nipple that is super soft and flexible, much closer to mother’s nipple, helping smooth tongue movement
- Newly added Latch-On Line guides mother and baby to appropriate latch position
- Well-Designed Shape that fits perfectly in baby’s mouth with one continuous curve without unnecessary bumps and indents
- Anti-Colic Advanced air vent system reduces intake of gas which causes colic
How to clean the products:
Immediately after use, rinse in warm water and wash using a Pigeon Liquid Cleanser. Use a sponge brush to wash plastic bottles.How to sterilize the product:
Sterilization Method : Boiling, Steam, Chemical, UV
Be sure to sterilize before every use.
|Boiling, Steam, Chemical, UV|
Boiling/Steaming sterilization: Thoroughly wash the nipple, bottle, cap and hood, and place in water. Bring the water to a boil. Sterilize for 5 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
Chemical sterilization and microwave sterilization are possible. Use sterilizing products specifically for baby bottles and nipples. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual for these products. With chemical sterilization, the printing on the bottle may fade.
UV sterilization is possible. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual provided by the manufacturer of the UV sterilizer. It is recommended to replace the product when it starts to discolor and/or turn cloudy.
Lifespan of product
For the silicone nipple, rotate the use of 2 or more nipples for about 2 months before replacing them (boiling, steam and chemical).
If you see any stubborn milk stains, scratches or discolouration on the Nipple, it is an indication to consider changing to new nursing bottles.
*Global Baby Bottles Market 2021, Global Info Research.