New SofTouch™ Product Features:
- PPSU is widely used in manufacturing medical and food-contact products. The color of the bottle is the natural color of this material.
- Bottle is made from Polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) material with high heat resistance and excellent durability
- Global No.1* Nursing Bottle Brand, trusted by mums around the world
- Improved softness that is closest to mum’s breast
- Newly added Latch-On Line guides mother and baby to appropriate latch position
- Anti-Colic, Advanced air vent system reduces intake of gas which causes colic
- Easier to hold bottle design
- BPA/BPS Free
- Born from over 60 years of extensive research on 3 key factors of baby’s natural sucking behaviour:
- Latching on
- Sucking (peristaltic tongue movement)
How to clean the products:
Immediately after use, rinse in warm water and wash using a Pigeon Liquid Cleanser. Use a sponge brush to wash plastic bottles.
How to sterilize the product:
Sterilization Method : Boiling, Steam, Chemical, UV
Be sure to sterilize before every use.
|Boiling, Steam, Chemical, UV|
Boiling/Steaming sterilization: Thoroughly wash the nipple, bottle, cap and hood, and place in water. Bring the water to a boil. Sterilize for 5 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
Chemical sterilization and microwave sterilization are possible. Use sterilizing products specifically for baby bottles and nipples. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual for these products. With chemical sterilization, the printing on the bottle may fade.
UV sterilization is possible. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual provided by the manufacturer of the UV sterilizer. It is recommended to replace the product when it starts to discolor and/or turn cloudy.
Lifespan of product
Rotate the use of 2 or more nipples for about 2 months before replacing them. To prevent the nipples from becoming worn out, replace them earlier if necessary, without regard to how many times they have been used. Bottle is advised to be replaced every 6 -12months.
*Global Baby Bottles Market 2021, Global Info Research.
*Refers to thermal shock resistance
Reviews endif; ?>
There are no reviews yet.