These 6 ounce (160ml) is your best bet to safely store your liquid gold!
- Ideal solution to store and feed
- Compatible with PIGEON breast pumps and nipples
- Thawing Frozen Breastmilk:
- After storing in refrigerator/freezer, thaw milk in warm water (about 40°C). Do not thaw milk using boiling water or microwave oven. Changing water frequently will allow the milk to warm up faster than leaving it in the same water.
- Warming Breastmilk:
- Warm expressed breastmilk using Pigeon bottle & baby food warmer or by placing bottle of milk in a container of warm water.
Breastmilk is full of nutrition. It is highly recommended to store expressed breastmilk in refrigerator /freezer if it is not to be consumed immediately.
|Refrigerator (4°C or below)||Freezer (around -18°C)|
|Freshly Expressed Breastmilk||24 hours||3 months (recommended),
6 months (usable)
|Thawed Breastmilk (Thawed in refrigerator or under running water)||24 hours*||Do not refreeze|
*If thawed by immersing in warm water, do not place back in the refrigerator.
How to clean the product:
Cleaning Immediately after use. Rinse in warm water and wash using a Pigeon Liquid Cleanser.
How to sterilize the product:
Sterilization Method : Boiling, Steam, Chemical
Be sure to sterilize before every use.
Boiling/Steaming sterilization: Thoroughly wash the bottle and hood, and place in water. Bring the water to a boil. Sterilize for 5 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
Chemical sterilization and microwave sterilization are possible. Use sterilizing products specifically for baby bottles and nipples. Follow the instructions in the user’s manual for these products. With chemical sterilization, the printing on the bottle may fade.
Reviews endif; ?>
There are no reviews yet.