Our series of breastmilk storage bags is specially designed to help breastfeeding mums save and store their breastmilk for later use in a safe, hygienic and convenient way.
- Thicker material for durability and more secure sealing at the sides to prevent leakage
- Fun and colourful designs to add cheer to mum’s breastfeeding routine
- Easy tear-off line and write on tab for convenience
- Self standing bag allow easy filling and handling
- Save space in fridge by placing the bag flat before freezing
- BPA/BPS Free
- 180ml capacity for larger storage
Breastmilk is full of nutrition. It is highly recommended to store expressed breastmilk in refrigerator /freezer if it is not to be consumed immediately.
|Refrigerator (4°C or below)||Freezer (around -18°C)|
|Freshly Expressed Breastmilk||24 hours||3 months (recommended),
6 months (usable)
|Thawed Breastmilk (Thawed in refrigerator or under running water)||24 hours*||Do not refreeze|
*If thawed by immersing in warm water, do not place back in the refrigerator.
Thawing Frozen Breastmilk:
After storing in refrigerator/freezer, thaw milk in warm water (about 40°C). Do not thaw milk using boiling water or microwave oven. Changing water frequently will allow the milk to warm up faster than leaving it in the same water.
Warm expressed breastmilk using Pigeon bottle & baby food warmer or by placing bottle of milk in a container of warm water.
- To avoid freezer burn, be sure to compress all the air out of the bag before sealing
- Be careful when handling bags. If a frozen bag is scratched, this can weaken the plastic and cause it to leak upon thawing.